- Introduction (Ms. Excel Window/Interface Parts, File Extension, How to Open/Exit.)
- All Definitions ( Excel, Workbook, Worksheet, Cell, Row ,Column)
- Entering and Editing Data.
- Inserting and Deleting Row or Column.
- Formatting Data
- Auto fill Lists ( Default lists & Creating new lists)
- Simple formulas (SUM, AVERAGE, PRODUCT, COUNT, QUOTIENT, MAX, MIN, ABS, ROUND, PERCENTAGE etc.)
- Sort, Filter, Adv. Filter, Subtotal, Macros, Protect Sheet, Protect Cell, Text to Columns, Name Manager, What if Analysis
- Charts (Working With Charts)
- Logical Functions (IF, AND, OR, NOT, IFERROR)
- Financial Functions (PMT, PV, RATE, FV, DB)
- Lookup Functions (CHOOSE, HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, TRANSPOSE, HYPERLINK, ROW)
- Math & Trig Functions (SUM, SUMIF, SUMIFS, RANDBETWEEN,ROMAN)
- Text Functions (CHAR, CODE, CONCATENATE, UPPER, LOWER, PROPPER, LEN, MID, SEARCH, TRIM)
- MIS Report (PIVOT TABLE, PIVOT CHART, V LOOKUP, HLOOKUP, ADV. FILTER, SLICER, SPARKLINES, CONSOLIDATE, CONVERT, ABS, SUMPRODUCT, FIND DUPLICATE, TEXT)
- Project Work
- and many more…
- We expect some basic understanding of English.
- No age restriction.
- No academic requirement.
What is the target audience?
- This course is intended for anyone interested in learning computer.
- This course is aimed at beginners, so no previous experience with computer skills is necessary
- The candidate planning for Government Job must have complete CCC course to prove he is computer literate.
Kathford Computer Zone, a complete software training center has best in class infrastructure and faculty member to provide you best training.